Kalibrate Location Intelligence 2023 Q2 release
User-Defined Channels in Competitive Insights
Create your own channels in Competitive Insights!
Previously, Competitive Insights chains were dived into preset channels such as fuel stations, convenience stores, drug stores, etc.
Now, the user has the ability to create their own channels at the user level, or at the organization level, to compare any number of brands. The Competitive Insights grading system will re-index the given chains and assign a letter grade based on the data in the user’s custom channel.
- At the user level, access the Competitive Insights configuration tool
- At the org level, navigate to Management Studio and click on your Competitive Insights license.
Some common use cases include:
- Combine convenience stores and fuel stations to compare visits between the two categories in one channel.
- Compare a drug store brand to convenience stores.
- See how a Quick Service Restaurant stacks up against Casual Dining chains.
Competitive Insights speed enhancements
Clicking on Competitive Insights points will now store trade area and dashboard data in the cache at the service layer. As soon you open the point dashboard, all tabs begin to automatically run in the background.
This change causes dashboard data to load quicker, especially when viewing the same point more than once a week.
- Point Detail Report updated with Traffic Metrix lines
- Freely click the expand button in the legend when viewing Customer Maps. Previously, this button would not allow users to view the entire legend text. This issue has been fixed.
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
Read more articles about:Location intelligence
Subscribe and get the latest updates
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. To understand how and why we process your data, please see our Privacy & Cookies Policy
24 Hour Fitness selects Kalibrate as location intelligence partner
Our team will work collaboratively with 24 Hour Fitness to build upon their pre-existing data-driven strategy,...
Cost savings for enterprise real estate teams
Enterprise organizations' competitive edge is sharpest when their teams have everything they need in one place, ready...