Kalibrate launches the next generation of Kalibrate Location Intelligence
DALLAS, TX (February, 1, 2024) – Kalibrate, a leading location intelligence firm, is excited to unveil Kalibrate Location Intelligence (KLI) 2.0, an innovative upgrade to their state-of-the-art location intelligence platform.
KLI 2.0 boasts a redesigned and modern interface with a wealth of new features and enhancements, all aimed to better empower retail decision-makers across real estate, marketing, and beyond. This release represents a significant advancement in location intelligence functionality with greater collaborative and analytical capabilities.
“KLI has been a cornerstone for our clients over many years and the redesign and rebuild of KLI 2.0 demanded meticulous planning and execution to level up the tool for our userbase,” said Dustin Stancil, Senior Vice President of Location Intelligence for Kalibrate. “Driven by our commitment to deliver a platform with a user interface that not only positions us competitively in today’s market but also distinguishes us from our competitors, we’re excited to release KLI 2.0 and receive feedback from our clients.”
Key features of the platform include:
- Enhanced user experience: Redesigned user journey for smoother task execution, resulting in a more intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Custom predictive models: Supports the integration of diverse custom predictive models, allowing businesses to tailor analytics to their unique requirements.
- All-in-one solution: Consolidates best features of the legacy TAS, Trailblazer, and SiteIntel platforms into one, streamlining operations and reducing support demands for improved operational efficiency.
- Modern UI design: Simplified, modern, clean, and consistent user interface, prioritizing user-friendliness on any device
- Competitive Insights: Actionable and fully integrated mobile data analytics tool provides businesses with invaluable competitive insights to stay ahead of the curve.
- Management Studio: Administrative users gain the ability to configure reporting and visualization independently, offering greater customization and control.
- Data synchronization: Synchronization tool for real-time, bidirectional data connectivity, ensuring a single version of the truth.
- Ad-Hoc data management: Seamlessly import, promote, and update their data tables without relying on IT support, simplifying data management.
Kalibrate remains dedicated to delivering cutting-edge location intelligence solutions, and KLI 2.0 marks a significant milestone in this endeavor. With its improved user interface, advanced features, and comprehensive insights, brands across industries can make data-driven decisions that lead to success.
For more information about Kalibrate Location Intelligence 2.0 and its benefits, watch the launch webinar.
Found this interesting? Why not share it:
Read more articles about:Events
Subscribe and get the latest updates
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. To understand how and why we process your data, please see our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Real time customer segmentation with Spatial.ai
In this webinar, we give an overview of Spatial.ai's PersonaLive in Kalibrate Location Intelligence 2.0.
Meet the Kalibrate team attending BPAMA Convention and Business Expo 2024
February brings Kalibrate to Arizona where we are delighted to be exhibiting at the BPAMA Convention and Business Expo!